Tuesday, August 9, 2016

It is By the Spirit

Then [God] said to me, “… these bones represent the people of Israel. … I will open your graves of exile and cause you to rise again. Then I will bring you back to the land of Israel…. Then you will know that I, the LORD, have spoken, and I have done what I said. Yes, the LORD has spoken!’”

… I will gather the people of Israel from among the nations. I will bring them home to their own land from the places where they have been scattered. I will unify them into one nation on the mountains of Israel. One king will rule them all; no longer will they be divided into two nations or into two kingdoms. They will never again pollute themselves with their idols and vile images and rebellion, for I will save them from their sinful backsliding. I will cleanse them. Then they will truly be my people, and I will be their God. (Ezekiel 37:11-23)

It is by the spirit that we get promotion, works, wealth.

Teach yourself to linger in the spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHIRU L'ADONAI / SING TO THE LORD (PSALM 96:1-2)

SHIRU L'ADONAI / SING TO THE LORD (PSALM 96:1-2) SING TO THE LORD A BRAND NEW SONG SING TO THE LORD ALL THE EARTH SING TO THE LORD BLES...